Women for Women Program Administrator
CFWNC is seeking professional, talented, committed, and experienced assistance to help support the core activities of its Women for Women giving circle. The work will be carried out by one independent contractor in conjunction with other CFWNC staff to deliver the highest quality membership and grants support in addition to other administrative functions. The Women for Women (WFW) Program Administrator is responsible for overseeing the membership and grant programs for WFW, a women’s giving circle comprised of 250 members, that annually grants over $300,000 to WNC nonprofits.
This is a part-time, contract position for 500 hours annually, weekly hours based on work flow.
Examples of contract services to be provided:
The WFW Program Administrator provides administrative support to WFW for general membership management, reports to the CFWNC President and serves as the liaison to the CFWNC staff. The WFW Program Administrator manages the Grant Committee online proposals and all nonprofit correspondence, and supports Advocacy and Education Committee correspondence and events. This role includes serving as the interface to the WFW Treasurer for budget reporting and serving as the interface to the national giving circle organization Philanos.
Membership Administrative Management
- Approximately 30% of time
- Membership accounting and billing
- New member and renewal correspondence
- Interface with CFWNC staff & President regarding process questions and changes
- Maintain membership roster and database
- Support fall advocacy (Fall Focus) and spring grant awards events
Grants Program Support
- Approximately 50% of time during September – April Grant Cycle
- Maintain current Grants Committee information on secure website
- Maintain current information on CFWNC online system (Foundant) for LOI, application, guidelines, previous grants, etc.
- Handle all interface with nonprofits
- Verify eligibility of Letters of Intent (LOI) I and proposal submissions
- Prepare LOI summary – key data from LOI + previous grants
- Coordinate site visit process & reporting, including posting to Foundant
- Use Constant Contact to finalize and email the ballot to WFW membership
- Provide final vote tallies; notify grantees; notify WFW members; submit grant outcome data for CFWNC approval
- Process interim and end of grant reporting in the CFWNC online tool, Foundant. When applicable, inform Grants Manager of 2nd year payments to be processed.
- As needed, review and process grant extensions and budget revisions
Advocacy and Educations Support
- Approximately 20% of time
- Support educational programs featuring community leaders and nonprofits for 6-7 events per year
- Handle follow up surveys to judge interest and involvement
- Provides information gleamed from the web about advocacy agencies and issues
Skills, Education, and Experience
Organizational and Management Skills
- Must have strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, and follow through on projects from concept to implementation with excellent attention to all details
- Must be highly organized, self-directed, and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good listener, with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google Docs; Zoom
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience as a program/office administrator
- Nonprofit experience preferred
Compensation and Scope
- Contract fee will be commensurate with experience and services provided; anticipated hourly rate will be approximately $20 - $25 per hour.
- Services will be provided on a part-time, independent contractor basis without benefits
Interested individuals should send cover letter expressing interest and current resume to Elizabeth Brazas, President, CFWNC at email@example.com. This position is open until filled with applications reviewed on a rolling basis.